We are pleased and excited to announce that our Research Room in the Camden Library complex will reopen to the Public from the 21st January 2021
Opening hours will be as previously advertised: Mon-Wed by appt, Thu-Fri 10am-3pm, Sat 9:30am-12noon
Our Covid-safety plan will be in effect involving the following changes:
- A limit of 3 members within the Research Room
- Visitors (maximum 2) to remain in the study area directly outside the Research Room
- Visitors may book in advance via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Booked visitors/members will take priority over walk-in visitors
- All visitors/members to sign in with contact details recorded
- ServiceNSW QR Code registration is mandatory while inside our venue.
- Masks are mandatory while inside the Library/Museum Complex
- Please do not attend if unwell, observe physical distancing, hand hygiene procedures, and wear gloves as required
We really look forward to helping our members and visitors again with their family history research!