Cafhs has updated their Covid safe plan (as at 16th November 2021) for our Research Room and registered the update with the NSW Government to ensure a safe environment for Members and Visitors. Our Covid Safety Plan has been posted on our website for all to be assured we are doing all we can to ensure your safety.
We are pleased and excited to announce that our Research Room in the Camden Library complex will reopen to the Public from Thursday 25th November 2021
Opening hours will be as previously advertised: Mon-Wed by appt, Thu-Fri 10am-3pm, Sat 9:30am-12noon
Our Covid-safety plan will be in effect involving the following changes:
- A limit of 3 members/visitors within the Research Room at any one time.
- Any visitors beyond the 2 permitted in Research Room (assuming 1 volunteer) will be required to remain in the study area directly outside the Research Room
- Visitors may book in advance via email: email@example.com
- Booked visitors/members will take priority over walk-in visitors
- All visitors/members to check in with Security Officer at front door using the Camden Council QR code
- All visitors/members must be double vaccinated and show certificate to Security Officer at front door
- Masks are mandatory while inside the Library/Museum Complex
- Research Room doors are to be fully opened during Opening Hours
- Please do not attend if unwell, observe physical distancing, hand hygiene procedures, and wear gloves as required
We really look forward to helping our members and visitors again with their family history research!